|PML OR LYMPHOMA?
Jan 17, 2000
I HAVE BELIEVED FOR ALMOST A YEAR THAT I HAD PML, NOW MY DR. WANTS ME TO GET A BIOPSY TO RULE OUT LYMPHOMA. SHE SAYS THAT MY HEALING IS NOT COINCIDING WITH NORMAL PML RECOVERY. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE TWO TO HAVE SIMILAR SYMPTOMS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Symptoms from either disease depend on where in the brain the problem is located. There is no known effective treatment for PML, but there are reports of people recovering from PML if their HIV is well-controlled, although there is no guarantee of that.
Can you tell me what PML
recovery from pml
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.