Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

I have asked you many questions concerning PML before, and a month ago had a brain biopsy to finally get a diagnosis. You may remember I asked about the length of time for a JC virus test. Anyway I'm writing to tell you that so far all tests have come back neg. My slides are being sent to a neuro-aids specialist at UMDNJ-newark. They're thinking what ever it was, it cleared. Now if it was PML they don't know if it was the cidofovir, or the HAART cocktail. All they can say is "this could be one for the books". Hell of a way to get your 15 minutes of fame?

I just want you to know that you have been very helpful, and do a wonderful service here. By the way, my Dr. knows of you and was glad to hear I was asking you questions.

god bless

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Thank you so much for the follow-up and the good news, besides. I am glad to have been of some assistance to you.

update on case