Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

UPDATE ON CASE

well they tried the steroids, but they had to stop due to severe side effects. they had me on dexamethason 4mg tid. I got severe tremors, and muscle stiffness. I went and had another MRI and am waiting on the results. I also found out a little more about my biopsy. There was no evidence of toxo, lymphoma, tumor, or pml. Now what it is, they're still trying to figure it out. Hopefully my new neurologist will come up with something. I'll keep you posted. Thank you again for all your help and support.

hey maybe one day we'll meet when I'm a test project........lol

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Thanks for the update, and goods luck! Those are all diseases that it's nice not to have.

thanks again !!! :)
thanks