Jan 7, 2000
I just had bio dermal screening done and it mentioned that I had pneumocystis carinii in the bladder region which they told me was a parasite. I was told if I took wormwood that it would go away. I am reading that this is mostly associated with AIDS. I am not HIV positive as i donated blood and was tested. Is there some kind of a test that confirms this? Thank you for your time.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
i must confess that I don't know what "biodermal screening" is, but Pneumocystis does not occur in the bladder region, whether you're HIV+ or not. I'd advise to you get some confirmation of the diagnosis you were given. Wormwood is not a treatment for Pneumocystis infection.
- How Long Does Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia Last?
- Is Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia Contagious?
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.