|Atovaquone and PCP prophylaxis
Jan 19, 2000
Is there any evidence for atovaquone 250mg po qd for prophylaxis of PCP-- what is the dose for PCP prophylaxis with atovaquone showing the best results?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The usual prophylactic dose is 1500 mg once a day.
Bad Reaction to Bactrim
- Is Stinging Pain A Sign Of HIV?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.