Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

pain

Im on my 10 or12yr now.Im in constant pain,fatigue and just found out about nerve damage I have.Ive been taking viodin es for about 9 yrs now I told my doctor Im having more pains so he took me off the vicodin which really didnt do much or pain but it gave e a lift from fatigue and allowed me to do things Im now on roxicodone and oxycontin but Im still in pain when I said could I try something else they said there is really nothing else which isnt true.How sick does someone have to be before their put on percodane or morphine Im so sick of living in pain Im thinking of going to mexico and try to find pain meds that work Im not looking to abuse any drugs just be able to do things like regular people thanks.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

There are indeed other methods of controlling pain, including use of patches that last for 72 hours. Ask your doctor for a referral to a Pain Center, or find another doctor who will. Pain Centers have specialists in pain management. There is no reason for you to be so uncomfortable.

Patches for pain?
Face pain