|Patches for pain?
Jan 28, 2000
Hi you mention in in one of your replies for pain patches, could you please describe them further to me? what are they ? and where can I get them?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The patches contain a narcotic called fentanyl, which is released slowly across the skin and maintains constant levels of painkiller in the blood after the first 24 hours. They must be prescribed by a doctor.
Neutrophilia - degenerating white blood cells
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- How To Completely Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.