|Patches for pain?
Jan 28, 2000
Hi you mention in in one of your replies for pain patches, could you please describe them further to me? what are they ? and where can I get them?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The patches contain a narcotic called fentanyl, which is released slowly across the skin and maintains constant levels of painkiller in the blood after the first 24 hours. They must be prescribed by a doctor.
Neutrophilia - degenerating white blood cells
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Abnormal Pap Smear Test Results
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.