|kidney transplant in hiv patients
Jan 11, 1999
are there any trial studies being done on kidney transplants for healthy hiv patients if so, where and what were the results?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I am sorry but I am not aware of any studies on kidney transplants for HIV-infected patients. I suspect that some of the larger transplant centers may have had some experience with this issue, but I have not seen any information. I hope you can find some information elsewhere.
unexplained allergic reaction to .......?
Neutrophilia - degenerating white blood cells
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Broken Condom
- Masturbation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.