Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

weird looking spots

what does it mean when a person has pimple like soars on the head or back of head???? sometimes they dont pop they get really big . but they usually go away>>also i have like white spots on my back and alot of pimple like soars on my back>> and my mouth gets really dry... my tounge has this white look and kind of rough...what does all this mean????please help me

Response from Dr. Currier

It is very difficult to give you advise on these skin changes you describe- they may be caused by a bacterial infection, or be a form of acne- the best thing to do is to see a doctor- There are lots of possible explanations- and good treatments available.

-JC

The wasting Process
unexplained allergic reaction to .......?