|HIV and impaired hearing
Dec 28, 1999
What is the latest research and information about HIV infection and impaired hearing? How can I find out more about this topic on the internet? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I know of no connection between HIV and impaired hearing-- sorry.
Medications and Gout
Pain in joints and lower back.
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.