|HIV and impaired hearing
Dec 28, 1999
What is the latest research and information about HIV infection and impaired hearing? How can I find out more about this topic on the internet? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I know of no connection between HIV and impaired hearing-- sorry.
Medications and Gout
Pain in joints and lower back.
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Penicillin And Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- ARS Symptoms One At A Time Or All Together
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.