|HIV and impaired hearing
Dec 28, 1999
What is the latest research and information about HIV infection and impaired hearing? How can I find out more about this topic on the internet? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I know of no connection between HIV and impaired hearing-- sorry.
Medications and Gout
Pain in joints and lower back.
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Happens If Shingles Is Not Treated?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Topical Home Remedies For Genital Herpes Sores
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.