|HIV AND CONSTANT BOUTS WITH SHINGLES IS THAT NORMAL WHEN VIRUS IS UNDECTIBLE ?
Jan 7, 2000
WHEN VIRUS IS UNDECTIBLE WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY REOCCURANCES WITH SHINGLES ?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Unfortunately, there isn't a certain answer to your question. I've seen that in others as well. It may be that although your immune system has improved with good control of your virus, it still isn't normal, and can't recognize the virus that causes shingles like an HIV- person's immune system could.
Blood in ejaculate
Medications and Gout
- Muscular Neuropathy
- Will My Std Show Up On My Hiv Test?
- Yeast Infections That Do Not Go Away And Hiv Negative
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.