Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Scared

Thank you for taking time to read this. I have been diagnosed with aids for one year now. I have been having weakness in one side of my body and terrible headaches. I haven't been able to get to the doctor. Could you help me? If you have any ideas of what this might mean, please help. Thank you

Response from Dr. Feinberg

You need to be evaluated by a doctor promptly. I hope that if you explain your symptoms to the people in your doctor's office thay will make sure that you are seen. If this doesn't happen, then another reasonable option is to go to the emergency room.

Headaches
Blood in ejaculate