|Malaria & AIDS
Jan 10, 2000
What are the complications of untreated malaria in AIDS patients?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The same as they would be in HIV-s. Depending on the type of malaria, the infection might relapse. Enlarged livers and spleens, anemia, and periodic bouts of high fever with relapses can also be seen.
constipation with bleeding
Misquito Bites and HIV Therapy
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.