|Malaria & AIDS
Jan 10, 2000
What are the complications of untreated malaria in AIDS patients?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The same as they would be in HIV-s. Depending on the type of malaria, the infection might relapse. Enlarged livers and spleens, anemia, and periodic bouts of high fever with relapses can also be seen.
constipation with bleeding
Misquito Bites and HIV Therapy
- Hiv Aids Rashes Scars
- Does Accutane Blood Work Check For Hepatitis?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Do Physical Examinations Check For Hiv?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.