|numbness on left side only?
Feb 7, 2000
Dear doctor ,,I am HIV+ for one year now ,,Im not on any medication ...Im healthy ..but I noticed numbness in my left hand and my left leg ...also in my lips I sometimes feel ..numbness (vibrating)..but there is always numbness in my left hand ,my left arm ,my left leg ..?is this connected to HIV?thank you doctor
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I don't know whether this is connected to HIV or not (it could be), but you need to be seen by a doctor as soon as possible for these symptoms-- either an internist or a neurologist.
opportunistic infections and IGIV
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.