Mar 1, 2000
My father-in-law was treated for colon cancer and contracted MRSA Infection or Staph Infection. My wife and I were exposed to my father in law , will we contract it by being exposed and can we pass it to our children?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Cysts and HIV
- Is Blood In Semen A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Ars?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.