Mar 1, 2000
My father-in-law was treated for colon cancer and contracted MRSA Infection or Staph Infection. My wife and I were exposed to my father in law , will we contract it by being exposed and can we pass it to our children?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Cysts and HIV
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.