Mar 1, 2000
My father-in-law was treated for colon cancer and contracted MRSA Infection or Staph Infection. My wife and I were exposed to my father in law , will we contract it by being exposed and can we pass it to our children?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Cysts and HIV
- If You Have Hiv Can You Fight A Cold?
- Is Lexapro Used To Treat Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Hiv Risks At Nail Salon
- Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Disease Symptoms
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.