|Cysts and HIV
Mar 1, 2000
Is there a correlation between HIV and cysts? No one in my family is prone to them, but I am HIV + and had one large one removed from my back(waist level) and now a large one is growing on my back. They are definitely not lesions.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I don't know what kind of cysts you've had, but I'm not aware of any particular association of cysts of any kind with HIV.
Joint pain on my foot and my wrist
- When Do Seroconversion Symptoms Occur?
- Does Hiv Cause Chest And Neck Rashes?
- Burning Tingling Feet Neuropathy With Swelling
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Can You Get Hiv Aids From Kissing With A Cut In Your Mouth?
- How Accurate Is Hiv Swab Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.