|Typhoid and HIV
Apr 10, 2000
I have been infected with typhoid 8 years ago ...now I have HIV ...my question is :is it possible that I can get typhoid again ?..or still I have immunity to typhoid because I got the infection 8 years ago!?thank you doctor
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If you were not HIV+ when you got typhoid, you should have pretty good immunity as long as you are not a chronic carrier of typhoid.
Perianal ulcers and fistulae
Chicken Pox and HIV
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.