|Typhoid and HIV
Apr 10, 2000
I have been infected with typhoid 8 years ago ...now I have HIV ...my question is :is it possible that I can get typhoid again ?..or still I have immunity to typhoid because I got the infection 8 years ago!?thank you doctor
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If you were not HIV+ when you got typhoid, you should have pretty good immunity as long as you are not a chronic carrier of typhoid.
Perianal ulcers and fistulae
Chicken Pox and HIV
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Aids Or Hpv From Open Mouth Kissing?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Vinegar To Test For Genital Warts
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.