Jan 10, 2000
DOES THE ONSET OF HIV INDUCED NEUROPATHY OCCUR GRADUALLY AND SLOWLY OR DOES IT COME AS ONE BIG HIT ALL OF A SUDDEN??
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Usually it's gradually, but it can be more sudden in some people.
Hearing Loss (conductive) and Nerve Damage
- What Are Some Symptoms Associated With Acute Phase Hiv Infection?
- Does Your Tongue And Mouth Swell When You Have Hiv?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Will Hiv Make Your Skin Change Colors?
- How Does Hiv Affect The Male Reproductive System?
- Can U Get Hepatitis C From An Splash Of Urine In Your Eyes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.