|Combivir and Nerve Problems
Jan 17, 2000
Any info on Combivir and/or Hiv itself relating to nerve problems? i.e.neuropathy, conductive hearing loss, orbital nerve damage, etc.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Toxoplasmosis and peripheral neuropathy
Hearing Loss (conductive) and Nerve Damage
- Will A Shot Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Foods Help Shingles Treatment?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.