|Combivir and Nerve Problems
Jan 17, 2000
Any info on Combivir and/or Hiv itself relating to nerve problems? i.e.neuropathy, conductive hearing loss, orbital nerve damage, etc.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Toxoplasmosis and peripheral neuropathy
Hearing Loss (conductive) and Nerve Damage
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Groups Of People Are Affected By Genital Herpes?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.