|Combivir and Nerve Problems
Jan 17, 2000
Any info on Combivir and/or Hiv itself relating to nerve problems? i.e.neuropathy, conductive hearing loss, orbital nerve damage, etc.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Toxoplasmosis and peripheral neuropathy
Hearing Loss (conductive) and Nerve Damage
- Constant Watery Vaginal Discharge
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
- Elisa Positive Western Blot Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.