May 9, 2000
what is the early symptoms of neuropathy? and if someone take vitamin B12 one tablet a day ..is it going to prevent neuropathy related to HIV ?..thanks
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The early symptoms are numbness and/or tingling of the feet, especially the toes and sole of the foot. No one knows why this happens to HIV+ people, and I know of no data that say that vitamin B12 will help (although it certainly won't hurt).
Aids and Chorea
Severe Peripheral Neuropathy of the feet
- Itchy Rash Sign Of Seroconversion
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.