|PML AND PHYSICAL THERAPY
Dec 16, 1999
I HAV BEEN SUFFERING FROMPML SINCE 4/99. I HAAVE BEEN GETTING STRONGER SLOWLY. I GET IN HOME PT,BUT WANT TO GO FOR MORE IINTENSIVE OUTPATIENNT PT FOR MYY WALKING. DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL...........
Response from Dr. Tebas
I see no reason why you shouldn't try outpatient PT, as in-home PT may be more limited.
pml & physical therapy
MY PML EXPERIENCE
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.