|pml & physical therapy
Dec 16, 1999
I am suffering from pml. i was diagnosed in april of 99. i began cidofovir treatments in july. my last mri showed a reduction in the lesions and the swelling. my viral load is less than 50, and my t-cells are 100. i take viracept, combavir, and sustiva. i just began phys. therapy a week ago. how much will this help in getting me back on my feet? russell
Response from Dr. Feinberg
In general, physical therapy should help you regain strength and flexibility. How much benefit you actually will get is also influenced by where the remaining lesions are and whether they continue to decrease in size. It certainly seems worth a try.
signs of pml
PML AND PHYSICAL THERAPY
- Will I Have Hpv For The Rest Of My Life?
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.