|How do I get help for a friend in the Phlippines
Jan 11, 1999
He has full blown AIDS and his T- cell count is 22?
Response from Dr. Currier
I do not know anything about treatment in the Phillipines- you maight be able to get some info from the International AIDS Society ( not to be confused with IAS-USA). Sorry I cannot be of more help
- Is Psoriasis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- Recurring Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.