Apr 5, 1999
I am writing---I hope this is OK---to thank you for taking time to help people. I, for one, think you deserve to feel good about the type of person you are. In social work, giving is a professional trademark. Not so with medical doctors in general. I am grateful for the MDs, such as you, who are big of heart.
Response from Dr. Currier
BID and TID Dosing
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.