Apr 5, 1999
I am writing---I hope this is OK---to thank you for taking time to help people. I, for one, think you deserve to feel good about the type of person you are. In social work, giving is a professional trademark. Not so with medical doctors in general. I am grateful for the MDs, such as you, who are big of heart.
Response from Dr. Currier
BID and TID Dosing
- Bilateral Leg Edema In People With Hiv
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- You Can Still Get Hpv With A Condom
- Why Do Doctors Prescribe Different Antibiotics For Chlamydia?
- Where Is Shingles Usually Found?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.