|BID and TID Dosing
Dec 16, 1999
What is BID dosing and what is TID dosing?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
BID means twice a day and TID means three times a day.
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Chlamydia Disease?
- How Do You Tell If You Vaginitis Or A Uti?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
- Syphilis And White Blood Cell Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.