Dec 20, 1999
Thanking you in advance
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Initial information about these drugs can be found in the Physician's Desk Reference, known as the PDR. You can also contact the manufacturer, Glaxo Wellcome, which should have an 800 number for people seeking information.
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.