Dec 20, 1999
Thanking you in advance
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Initial information about these drugs can be found in the Physician's Desk Reference, known as the PDR. You can also contact the manufacturer, Glaxo Wellcome, which should have an 800 number for people seeking information.
- How Soon After Contact Do You Know If You Have Hiv?
- How Can Hep B Be Contracted?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- What Should You Do When The Condom Broke And The Person Is Hiv Postive?
- Hiv Virus In Semen
- Which Condoms Safest To Prevent Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.