|MAC in the spine
Dec 28, 1999
What symptoms occur in the body when MAC is found in the spine?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Infection of the spine, regardless of the responsible germ, usually causes back pain. Some spine infections may also cause fever and weight loss.
MAC in the Bone Marrow
Questions about MAC and PCP transmitting
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.