|MAC in the spine
Dec 28, 1999
What symptoms occur in the body when MAC is found in the spine?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Infection of the spine, regardless of the responsible germ, usually causes back pain. Some spine infections may also cause fever and weight loss.
MAC in the Bone Marrow
Questions about MAC and PCP transmitting
- Is Rubbing Vagina Safe?
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.