|Signs of Karposi sarcoma
Jan 7, 2000
Please describe the simptoms of Karposi sarcoma. Is it possible that this disease apper without any other simptoms of aids (as fatique, oral sores etc.) Thanks. Reader
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Kaposi sarcoma (KS) can appear without any other symptoms at all. It is most common on the skin and mucous membranes (inside the mouth). In light-skinned people they look like purplish spots; in dark-skinned people they look like darker brown spots. Sometimes they're flat and sometimes they're raised.
spread of lesions and KS (kissing,touching)
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can Herpes Cause Diarrhea?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.