|spread of lesions and KS (kissing,touching)
Jan 10, 2000
I understand that lesion and KS are caused by a condition. Sometimes I feel like kissing my boyfreind's lesions and KS ,so I can comfort him. He has not asked me to. I just really feel his pain. I do care for him. Will kissing his KS and lesions endanger my health? I am also HIV +
Response from Dr. Dezube
Kissing your boyfriend's KS skin lesions will not make you sick. The virus that is thought to cause KS is most likely transmitted sexually.
kaposi sarcoma and hemophilia
Signs of Karposi sarcoma
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
- Syphilis Blood Test Accuracy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.