|KS lesions on the bladder
Jan 24, 2000
What happens when an AIDS patient has lesions on their bladder? Can they be treated?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I have not encountered this before myself, but I don't see why it couldn't be treated, because KS in other internal locations, such as the lung, can be treated. Seek out an oncologist with experience in treating AIDS-related problems.
kaposi sarcoma and hemophilia
- Average T-cell Count For Hiv Negative Person
- Hiv Aids Support Groups
- Can Hiv Show Up In A Blood Test After A Month?
- What Underlying Conditions Cause Candidiasis?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.