|KS lesions on the bladder
Jan 24, 2000
What happens when an AIDS patient has lesions on their bladder? Can they be treated?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I have not encountered this before myself, but I don't see why it couldn't be treated, because KS in other internal locations, such as the lung, can be treated. Seek out an oncologist with experience in treating AIDS-related problems.
kaposi sarcoma and hemophilia
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.