Jan 24, 2000
Is a red spot on the eyelid a form of infection related to Hiv? Or is it related to having Hiv? Thank you very much for your time.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
A red spot on the eyelid may be Kaposi sarcoma(related to HIV)or it may be something else entirely. You should see a doctor to get a clear diagnosis.
Living Scared with Kaposi's Sarcoma
KS lesions on the bladder
- Itchy Rash Worried It Could Be HIV
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Tingling Lips Sign Of Seroconversion
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.