Jan 24, 2000
Is a red spot on the eyelid a form of infection related to Hiv? Or is it related to having Hiv? Thank you very much for your time.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
A red spot on the eyelid may be Kaposi sarcoma(related to HIV)or it may be something else entirely. You should see a doctor to get a clear diagnosis.
Living Scared with Kaposi's Sarcoma
KS lesions on the bladder
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
- Cold Hands And Feet Early Sign Of Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.