Jan 24, 2000
Is a red spot on the eyelid a form of infection related to Hiv? Or is it related to having Hiv? Thank you very much for your time.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
A red spot on the eyelid may be Kaposi sarcoma(related to HIV)or it may be something else entirely. You should see a doctor to get a clear diagnosis.
Living Scared with Kaposi's Sarcoma
KS lesions on the bladder
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Risk Of Transmission Of Herpes From A Toilet
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Lips
- Why Is There No Cure For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.