Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Paranoid or Early signs

I recently had a bad experience where I went out while on a business trip and overdrank while out with some associates. I blacked out and remember ending up in my hotel with a prostitute. I remember wearing a condom and the act didn't last long due to my condition. I remeber washing myself with a towel but did not shower till the next morning. I noticed a small scabbing scratch in my index finger the next morning. I was sick from the drinking and jetlag for a few days. I have gone in to get an AIDS test and I am currently awaiting the results. My stomach was a disaster for about 5 days, I had diarrea two mornings (day 6 & 7) in a row but none after. I have been urinating very frequently, feeling more tired then usual (on and off), and my testicles have been aching . I'm not sure if my limph glands are swollen, they feel bigger than usual. All of this within 10 days of the encounter.

Will the AIDS virus act this quickly, or is this my nerves/some other problem?

I haven't had a drink since, God help me and my familly I've never done anything so stupid before. Pray for me and my familly.

Response from Dr. Currier

You took the first step by gettng the test. Your symptoms are hard to interpert as you say they could be nerves. I hope you get your results soon. If you have not seen your doctor you should do this as well.

-JC

KS during seroconversion?
Aseptic meningitis??