|slow healing wounds
Jul 17, 2001
are slow healing wounds (that stay pink and do not return to the flesh colour) a sign that the immune system is severely depressed in HIV+ people?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Re: Is it REALLY an allergy?
Angular Chelitis or Chapped lips?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.