|slow healing wounds
Jul 17, 2001
are slow healing wounds (that stay pink and do not return to the flesh colour) a sign that the immune system is severely depressed in HIV+ people?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Re: Is it REALLY an allergy?
Angular Chelitis or Chapped lips?
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.