|slow healing wounds
Jul 17, 2001
are slow healing wounds (that stay pink and do not return to the flesh colour) a sign that the immune system is severely depressed in HIV+ people?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Re: Is it REALLY an allergy?
Angular Chelitis or Chapped lips?
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.