|Can u get AIDS by kissing(lips 2 lips)
Dec 28, 1999
hi there i was wondering if one could get AIDS just by kissing someone.[tongue to tongue]I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD SEND ME MORE DETAILS ON HOW ONE COULD GET HIV POSITIVE (aids) # mehul
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Please submit this question to The Body's Safe Sex and HIV Preventiobn Forum
HIV-1 and HIV-2 and then..?
How long till infections begin?
- Does Sore On Tongue Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.