Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

candidiasis and pimples

Dear Doctor

I had kissed breasts of HIV individual, following I have candidiasis and pimples. I am Elisa Negative after nine months. But candidiasis is not curable with oral wash by candid paint or by medications. Please advise on whether it is possible that I have HIV or not,will I tun positive later ? or is it possible to have these symptoms without HIV ?

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Are you certain that you have candidiasis? Even HIV+s will respond to anti-Candida gargle or to medication in pill form. There is no way to tell from your information whether you have HIV or not, and some people have problems with recurrent candidiasis who are HIV-. I suggest you see an infectious diseases doctor to get this sorted out.

how many hours did symptoms turn out ?
Numbness