|yellow spots on eyes
Jan 27, 2000
Hi,I was wondering if small yellow spots on the eye itself could be a symptom of HIV. Can contacts cause this?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Small yellow spots on the eyes doesn't sound like HIV. I don't know if contacts can cause this-- you should check with an optometrist or an opthalmologist (eye doctor).
CMV only or something else ?
HIV test 9 months after the exposure!
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.