Jan 28, 2000
I have only had one sexual experience (received oral sex)in my life. I am 22 years old and this experienced occurred 4 years ago. I have been perfectly healthy since then however I have developed a small rash on my upper legs, This rash seems to be in line with pattern of my underwear. Maybe I am just paranoid is but is this a sign of HIV
Response from Dr. Feinberg
unsure and pregnant
CMV only or something else ?
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- What Antibiotics Treat Std?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Can My Boyfriend Give Me Mono Through Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.