Feb 7, 2000
when you have aids, does it affect the face and skin with hives or rashes?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not necessarily, although HIV+s seem to have more skin problems than HIv-s, for reasons that are not understood.
unsure and pregnant
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
- Can Someone Get Stds By Touching Another Person's Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.