Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Asking for advice

Back in March/April I was dating a girl whom I've known for a long time. We had unprotected sex three times and a month later I started noticing ulcers on my tongue. I went to the Dr. and he said it looked like a virus. I washed my tongue with hydrogen peroxide, extensive brushing, and mouth wash when I started to notice that my tongue turned white in the back and I also lost about 10 pounds and couldn't eat. I cannot eat anything with sugar.

Visited another doctor a couple times and he said it was nothing, then thrush, then nothing. I started noticing a rash developing on both sides of my buttocks and my lymph nodes swelled to a little larger than pea pod size. They have been swelled for about 3-4 months now.

The girl that I dated was tested 3 times, 3 month, 6 month, and year, all negative. I have been tested 3 month, 6 month, and all were negative.

My questions are,

1. Is there another alternative I should take or should I take the test for what it's results were?

2. Can Hiv hide in other parts of the body where it cannot be detected in blood, if so then what other alternative should I pursue?

Thanks for your time...

Response from Dr. Feinberg

You and your girlfriend have had enough negative HIV tests for them to be believable at this point. There is no other way of testing for HIV that is more reliable than the blood test. Relax, and don't forget that condom next time.

White Blood cells ok, HIV?
Doctor ,please help me