|Sex with a call girl
Feb 11, 2000
On November 22 1999, I had protected sex with a call girl in Victoria, Canada. She seemed to be very careful about using a latex condom, putting it on and taking it off before and after the sex. Also, there was never any contact between genitals. The sex wasn't rough and the condom did not break. However, she did have a nipple ring and I did suck her tits a few times.
In the interim, I have been tested twice. Once within a week and the other at the three week mark. Each time was negative. I am planning to get tested again at the three months stage.
A couple of questions:
1) How likely is it to get HIV through protected sex with a call girl in Canada?
2) Is it high-risk to suck a pierced nipple?
3) If nothing showed up after 21 days, am I in the clear?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I can't tell you the exact odds of getting HIV in the situation you describe, but I think they're very low. As long as the nipple isn't bleeding, there should be no risk. Lastly, 21 days is too short a time to know with 100% certainty-- if you're concerned, you should get retested at 3 and 6 months later.
Despite test results
KS OR MOLE?
- Saliva Risk Of Getting HIV
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpd A Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.