|possibility of infection
Feb 14, 2000
I had received an oral sex from a stranger(whom I believed is in high risk group) about one and a half months ago. On that day of the oral sex occurred, I'd noticed that there was an open sore on my penis. If the performer had a bleeding or gums problem in his mouth, could there be any possibility of hiv infection to me? I'd gone for hiv antibody test recently, and it's negative. Should I go for another test in 5-months time to reconfirm it? Please advice.Thank you.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes, there is a possibility of infection and you should get retested.
13 years- need testing?
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.