Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

possibility of infection

I had received an oral sex from a stranger(whom I believed is in high risk group) about one and a half months ago. On that day of the oral sex occurred, I'd noticed that there was an open sore on my penis. If the performer had a bleeding or gums problem in his mouth, could there be any possibility of hiv infection to me? I'd gone for hiv antibody test recently, and it's negative. Should I go for another test in 5-months time to reconfirm it? Please advice.Thank you.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Yes, there is a possibility of infection and you should get retested.

13 years- need testing?
Eye infection