Jul 16, 2001
I was diagonosed with fatty liver, as a result is enlarged? What causes liver to be fatty? I don't drink
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Fatty liver means that fat has accumulated in your liver to an abnormal degree. There are other causes of fatty liver besides alcohol abuse. You should be carefully evaluated by your internist or referred to a liver specialist (hepatologist).
Getting infected from the barber
exposure to shingles and HIV?
- When Does The Doctor Tell You That You Are Hiv Positive?
- Are Stiff Neck And Fatigue Burning Eyes Symptoms Of Aids?
- Can A Person With Hiv Adopt A Child?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- What Does Serum Hiv Antibody Status Non Reactive Mean?
- Latency Stage Of Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.