Jul 16, 2001
I was diagonosed with fatty liver, as a result is enlarged? What causes liver to be fatty? I don't drink
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Fatty liver means that fat has accumulated in your liver to an abnormal degree. There are other causes of fatty liver besides alcohol abuse. You should be carefully evaluated by your internist or referred to a liver specialist (hepatologist).
Getting infected from the barber
exposure to shingles and HIV?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- Is There A Test For Herpes At Home?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.