|Could it be PCP
Jul 16, 2001
I had atypical pnemonia a year ago, recovered, but eversince I realised I am constantly short of breath, and can't seem to hold my breath. Did I have PCP and what should I do about my shortness of breath now. I am allergic to sulpur (bacterim).
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If you had had PCP a year ago and it wasn't treated correctly, I don't think you'd be writing e mails now. See your doctor for your persistent shortness of breath-- it may have an easily treatable cause, like asthma.
neuropathy or not?
Getting infected from the barber
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.