|White spots on nipples, above vagina and in mouth corners
Mar 1, 2000
I have white spots on nipples, in my mouth corners and above the vagina. Are these possible OI's? When I look closely at the skin it looks like what you expect from a disease that attacks the immune system: sort of parasite paths, irregular skin/tissue and specifically on these places... do you know anything about what this might be??
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The "white spots" in the corner of your mouth and vaginal area sound like they could be a yeast infection, but having this on the nipples is awfully strange. Get this checked out by a dermatologist (skin doctor).
Blisters on the back of my tongue and red veined throat
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.