Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

White spots on nipples, above vagina and in mouth corners

I have white spots on nipples, in my mouth corners and above the vagina. Are these possible OI's? When I look closely at the skin it looks like what you expect from a disease that attacks the immune system: sort of parasite paths, irregular skin/tissue and specifically on these places... do you know anything about what this might be??

Response from Dr. Feinberg

The "white spots" in the corner of your mouth and vaginal area sound like they could be a yeast infection, but having this on the nipples is awfully strange. Get this checked out by a dermatologist (skin doctor).

Blisters on the back of my tongue and red veined throat
Chronic Yeast