|Blisters on the back of my tongue and red veined throat
Mar 1, 2000
If I am not mistaken, I have a red veined throat for years already, and for less long, but still longer than a normal fever I have red blisters (& white stuff) on the back of my tongue when I am not having a cold. What kind of thing can this be, and what else than an OI?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It's impossible for me to tell from your description. See a dentist or oral surgeon or your regular doctor to get this checked out.
coating on top back of tongue
White spots on nipples, above vagina and in mouth corners
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.