|neuropathy or not?
Jul 16, 2001
not on medications having sensations of foot and leg like they are falling asleep about twice to five times a day. it lasts for about 30 seconds and then is gone. is this neuropathy or is my leg just falling asleep?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It could be neuropathy, which can be associated with HIV itself as well as certain medications for HIV. See your doctor for an evaluation.
sharing razor blades
Could it be PCP
- Aching Sign Of Seroconversion
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Do Black Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Do Itchy Red Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Itchy Vagina A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.